Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Live To Tell...My Life in ITunes...and...Captain Morgan

I'm back!  Things have been crazy, but I'm back.  

-----------------
I never do these things, but this one I thought was fun!  

My Life in Itunes
RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have Fun!


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
The Right Place  (by Taylor Hicks)

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF
It's No Good (by Depeche Mode)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Don't Stop Me Now (by Queen)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Lump (by The Presidents of the United States of America) -- "Lumpy" is more like it.

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
That's What I Believe (by Donnie McClurkin)

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Something Fine (by Jackson Browne)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Interstate Love Song (by Stone Temple Pilots)

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
This Is The Last Time (by Keane)  --- This is my personal favorite!

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Eric's Song (by 12 Stones) -- Eric is my brother's name

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Syrup & Honey (by Duffy)

11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Easy To Love (by Ben Webster) -- We'll have to ask Dustin about that one...

12. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
He'll Do Whatever It Takes (by Phillips, Craig & Dean)

13. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Jindi Mahi (by Panjabi MC) -- That's fitting (India is heaven)...at the dinner afterwards they better be serving Indian food as well!

14. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
White Christmas (by Bing Crosby) - I love Christmas!

15. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
One Day I'll Fly Away (by Nicole Kidman - Moulin Rouge) -- Huh, don't fear flying yet...

16. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
God (by OutKast) -- That's right...that's my secret power!

17. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Overnight Male (by George Straight) -- Busted!  Just kidding, what?

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
If You Ask (by Faith Hill)

19. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Live To Tell by Madonna

________________________________

This is great. WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. 

Mia - Age 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"It's not okay to hit."

2. What makes mom happy?
"Doing the right thing."

3. What makes mom sad?
"When I stick out my tongue."

4. What was your mom like as a child?
"Tiny."

5. How old is your mom?
"Three."  (three and three is more like it...)

6. How tall is your mom?
"Big."

7. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Go outside."

8. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Cook."

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Working on the computer."  (ouch)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Going to the zoo." -- (It's true, I hate the zoo...well, the animal part of the zoo.  They all seem SO depressed.)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
"Work with daddy."

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"Broccoli, Chicken and Captain Morgan." -- First of all, let me tell you that I laughed until I cried, cried, cried when she said that!  Where in the world did she hear about Captain Morgan (for those that don't know - that's alcohol)?  I prodded her for more information and finally she said that Captain Morgan was a character on Scooby Doo.  She had just watched it at her cousin's house over the weekend.  But, for her to put it all together, this random little tid bit that effortlessly flowed out of her mouth could have gotten mommy a call from our local department of children's services!  Honest, I've never touched the stuff...now, there are days when I think the good Captain and I should strike up a warm and lasting friendship, but honest...I've never met him!

15. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Target" -- That's my girl!

Pics from San Antonio!


Taken after a long hot day at Six Flags...

Mia fed the dolphins!


Seeing Shamu...nervous and delighted!  Emy was so scared, she clung to me with her back facing Shamu for the entire show!
Emy and my brother...(My brother and his wife Hiley joined us on the trip).


No comments: