Friday, July 31, 2009

Plies, Princesses and Pals

This is a video of Mia's dance recital from June. The people who took this video are the parent's of the girl to the right of Mia. I found this on YouTube, and since I'm a bad mom and haven't taken my video of the recital off of my camera yet, I'll just post theirs! By the way, all the girls did really well, but I must say...Mia was perfection!




aaww, luke! mia & emy's "cousin"
playdate!

sweet samuel...mia & emy's "cousin"
mia and her friend, kaila...
dress-up time!
twirling ballerina!
practicing her toe-touch...

pacey princess!
mirror, mirror...
more pictures...really mom?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pics! Gorgeous girls!

Peter and Nancy said...

Thanks for the post about India camp! It will be quite a hike for us from the "northwoods" of WI, but when Anya Rashi is old enough, I hope we love it just as much as you did.

Your ballerina girls are beautiful!
-- Nancy

Unknown said...

Hi! It's Roxie, from Mercy. Just looking at the pictures of your beautiful girls! I can't believe how much they've grown in the last year. It's amazing...And Emy with that bright red hair!! Awesome!! So glad you guys are doing well. I think of you often.