Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall...it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Happy Birthday To Me! I love my girls...




Their present to me...every year the girls decorate a cake for my birthday.

Gramma and the girls on Halloween...
Sweet-E at Uncle Dave's party...

Flying tutu-less ballerina!
Shanta & Mia. Shanta and her husband own a local Indian restaurant. We've all become friends. They always tease Mia and tell her that they want her to marry their son (he's in med school right now)! Oh, the "age" thing is just a minor snag. ;o)
Happy Diwali!








2 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

My goodness how the girls have grown! They are both beautiful! Love the new photos and I agree...Fall is the most wonderful time of the year!

Julie R

jasonliberty said...

Your girls are just beautiful!!! It always looks like so much fun at your house, I want to come join in! :-)