Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Baby Changes Everything...

Every year, CBS broadcasts "A Home for the Holidays", a special promoting adoption of children in the U.S. foster-care system. The show features profiles of children who are looking for homes, live performances and celebrities that have been adopted, have adopted or who have been touched by adoption. The 2009 special will be shown on Wednesday, December 23rd on CBS (hosted by Faith Hill - I think she does it every year).

The 2008 broadcast included a performance of "A Baby Changes Everything" by Faith Hill. I was going to post this for my Christmas post, but I don't know how much longer it will be on YouTube. I've been looking for it for weeks, but haven't been able to find it posted due to copyright laws. So enjoy (while you can) and tune in to CBS on 12/23. It's always an amazing show!

2 comments:

jasonliberty said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! That really touched my heart today, thanks for posting it.

Liberty

Kim said...

Thanks for the info, Angie. Hadn't heard about the adoption special - will definitely watch it!