Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Better Than...

Mia said the cutest thing the other day. I was rubbing her feet and she became really quiet. I wondered if she was falling asleep (which was the purpose) and asked her if she liked me rubbing her feet. She quietly replied, "Yesss, it's better than sunshine!"


Oh, fall is the best season of all! Football...Halloween...Thanksgiving...my birthday...and the start of Clementine season! I don't know if any of you are as fanatic about clementines as I am, but they are piled high in our fruit bowl this time of year. In fact, we have an entire fruit bowl devoted to the clementine. (And, yes, I had to have one after I took this pic!)

I was at Whole Foods the other day (I was in a different city - unfortunately there is not a Whole Foods close to where I live), and noticed a clementine flavored pop! I know this is distributed in different locations, but it's the first time I've seen this brand. I'll have to find out where I can get more Izze Sparkling Clementine goodness, because, yes, it's already gone!


It wasn't exactly a leaf-pile...it was a leaf-line, but much fun was had!

The "Big-Foot" pose...






4 comments:

Kim said...

Angie - first of all...kids say the cutest things sometimes! That is precious...what Mia said! On the Izze....I find it at the grocery store from time to time. I love the blackberry Izze so I keep my eyes open for it!

Julie & Patrick said...

Love the better than sunshine comment. Kids say the cutest things!

I love clementines too!

Julie r

Fenwick 5 said...

Sweet fall pictures:) Gidget
If u want a invite to our blog,just email me st sgfenwick@hughes.net,we have decided to go private.:)

Peter and Nancy said...

What gorgeous photos! The profile of Mia really startled me -- it could be a picture of Anya Rashi. From the front they don't look as much alike, but I just made my husband come and look at Mia. (He totally agreed, but thinks I'm kind of nutty for making him leave his nice, warm couch.)

I love the sunshine comment! What a sweetheart she is!
Nancy